Friday, July 24, 2009

Countdown to Shambhala - Jack Beats


To start things off correctly I've decided to conduct a countdown to Shambhala Music Festival, which takes place just outside hilariously tiny Salmo, British Columbia.
This is my fourth (and likely last) year attending this festival. I've been introduced to some amazing electronic music in the past three years, but I can say without a doubt that I'm most excited about this year's lineup. So, this is my forum to share my excitement with you.

First up, Jack Beats.

Who is this? Beni G and Plus One of Jack Beats

Where are they from? London

What do they play?
Club/House/Electro

Why should you be excited? Jack Beats have remixed the likes of Diplo & Blaqstarr, AC Slater, Boy 8-Bit, and Does it Offend You, Yeah as well as producing original tracks, these lads come highly regarded and they'd better bring the wobbly noise.
I'm stoked.

Jack Beats - Get Down
Boy 8-Bit - Fogbank (Jack Beats Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment