Thursday, July 30, 2009

Countdown to Shambhala - Treasure Fingers

This DJ is? Ashley Jones//Treasure Fingers

Hometown? Atlanta, America

His genre(s)? Funk/House/Disco House

To sum it all up? Treasure Fingers is a Disco champion! Though I'm not the most converted to the new school of disco house, he manages to pull it all together with style and grace. He has remixed blog favorites such as Chromeo, Miami Horror, Little Boots, and Kid Cudi and also has over a decade of experience behind the decks.
He was tentatively booked (but didn't end up playing) a Victoria show w/ A-Trak that I attended. I do not plan to miss him again.
I could get down to some funky grooves.

I got tha movezzzzzz.

Miike Snow - Animal (Treasure Fingers Remix)
Miami Horror - Don't Be On With Her (Treasure Fingers Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment