Thursday, September 3, 2009

DANCEABLES

Hey, I like danceables. You like danceables.

Together we like danceables and talk to our friends about how there isn't anything better than listening to a few danceables while we enjoy a strong gin and tonic before we head off to a potluck at our buddy's place where we listen to a few more danceables but this time we listen to them a bit louder because our buddy doesn't live in an apartment our buddy lives in a house with a bunch of other buddies and they like to listen to danceables at an increased volume because it makes them feel more like dancing and what's a danceable without dancing am I right and so now we're dancing and some might even say grooving and I say to my buddy how great is this and he agrees that yeah it's pretty great and I bask in the thought of how great it really is because I'm listening to danceables with my buddies.

Here's two danceables.




No comments:

Post a Comment