Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Lab is cool. Here's a mix

File under : Narcissist

I was recently profiled by The Lab Blog, which is run by the awesome peeps at Lab Salon.
That's where I get my hair dids.
Hop on over and ch-ch-check 'em out! This can be easily accomplished here

As for some music, I thought it appropriate to keep things narcissistic so here's the first ever mix I made back in June. I wish I could post the mix I was working on throughout August, but my computer was stolen (Fuck) and most of my projects have been halted for the time being.

Track listing:
Nepo - No Dance (Mr. Vega Remix)
Haddaway - What is Love (Barletta Remix)
Boemklatsch - Bonafied (Mightyfools Remix)
Mates Of State - The Re-Arranger (Flosstradamus Remix)
Bag Raiders - Turbo Love
Barletta - Fire + Gold
The Bloody Beetroots - Discommunication
TANZ/TANZ - Forwee

No comments:

Post a Comment