Monday, August 31, 2009

We Were All Young Once #1

This is the inaugural post of what we mean to become a semi-regular occurrence on MGTW.
Apparently, we were all young once.
Perhaps some of us still are.

Instead of telling you about the band, which you can easily read about via the provided link, I'm going to tell you how this band and their songs happened into my life. That goes for any further posts made under We Were All Young Once as well.

A few years back I decided I wanted to discover some new music on the internet (just as you may be doing at this very moment) and I dug about on various informative sites, clicked some links, and followed hunches until I'd rounded up an assortment of bands and tracks. I then burned a cd worth of tracks etc, etc...

One of the bands I scrounged up was Pedro The Lion.
I found that cd in a box a couple weeks back and uploaded these two songs for you.
Indian Summer (quite appropriate for this time of year) is originally off their Control album, whereas A Mind of Her Own comes from Winners Never Quit. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment