Saturday, August 29, 2009

MGTW Presents: The Virgin Space Cadets

Here in Victoria there is a lovely, sometimes raucous, often introverted scene of music. Everyone has their projects, big or small, that they pour all manner of creativity, doubt, aggression, nerdiness, ego, and skill into.
I wish I had time to catch every basement show, cd release or free warehouse party that comes along, but even in the cute lil Garden City there's a lot going on.

May I introduce to you, The Virgin Space Cadets.

These fine young chaps have played their collective space techno hearts out all over Victoria and over in Vancouver as well.
Experiencing a Cadets show is a bit of a journey. It can be echoey, sometimes jarring, but almost always groove worthy. Enjoy their myspace provided musical stylings and I'll do my best to get my paws on some tracks for dwnld.

1 comment:

  1. I hear the keyboardist is quite the dapper gentleman. On the real.

    ReplyDelete